DIY ROOMBOX | Movable WALLS + Working DOOR & WINDOW! | Miniature Dollhouse for BARBIE Dolls
Confira DIY ROOMBOX | Movable WALLS + Working DOOR & WINDOW! | Miniature Dollhouse for BARBIE Dolls e outros destaques imperdíveis. Aproveite shows, lançamentos e o melhor conteúdo musical online - Tube MP3: Músicas, Novidades e Vídeos Musicais
• This roombox is made using mostly cardstock and craft sticks. You don't need any specific tools to make it!
• The walls of this roombox can be removed and put back in place thanks to a magnet "place&lock" mechanism (patent pending 🤣). This will allow you to create a room with 4 furnished walls while still being able to look inside the room.
• In this video, I'll also show you how to make a working window, a working door and a tile floor using cardstock.
• This project is perfect for dolls like Barbie, Monster High, Blythe, Ever After High and even collectibles like Littlest Pet Shop and Sylvanian Family.
• You can find the download link for the free printable template at the end of the video.
This video contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission if you buy something (at no extra cost for you!). I only recommend what I use and love, and I'm not sponsored by any brands.